Wednesday, October 13, 2010



Today was a lay day.  This morning Matt grabbed a cab to the airport.  It was great to have the three days together on the water.  He is going to try to join me again sometime.  I left the marina to anchor out across the river on the Portsmouth side.  I spent the afternoon working out my trip through the Great Dismal Swamp.  It will take me two days to get all the way through to Elizabeth City NC.
The first picture is of the "Spirit of Norfolk" a tall ship that takes day trips down the river.  The next one is of the Nauticus Navy Museum with the Battle Ship Wisconsin behind.  The Wisconsin was the last Battle ship built.  The last picture is the night skyline of Norfolk. All the pictures were taken from my anchorage.

Greg

1 comment:

  1. Just thought you would like to know your house is still standing.
    It seems you didn't plan the Guiness stops 100% correctly!
    Peter Soule

    ReplyDelete