Sunday, October 10, 2010

Finally on my way again

Yesterday I made it to the Boat show.  My sisterinlaw got me a pass.  That was real nice of her to provide me a chance to enjoy the show without cutting into my crusing kitty!  I also had a surprised visit from Huntley and family.  It was great to connect with him.



This morning I picked up Matt at BWI.  He is going to join me for the leg to Norfolk.  We got off at 1:30 PM.  Our plan was to sail as far as we could before dark.  As you could guess the wind was again on our nose!  So we motored to Chesapeake Beach about 25 miles south of Annapolis.  It was so nice to be on the move again.  The first picture is the draw bridge on Spa Creek as we were leaving the next is a shot of the boat show from the water.  The last is of the famous Thomas Point Light south of Annapolis.

Greg

1 comment:

  1. I guess I crossed over the bridge before you made them open it1

    ReplyDelete