Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Havre De Grace to Havre De Grace

Well the weather has finally slowed me down, to a stop.  We are having high winds and lots of rain with some tornado warnings across the bay.  Needless to say I am staying put.  Yesterday I took the train to Baltimore to meet Colleen after work.  We then picked Liam up from day care and Luke from home, to go out to dinner.  We went to a place called Red Robin, a kid friendly place.  Your kid could scream his head off and no one would notice.  Liam was well behaved as usual.  They also had Guinness on tap!  I spent the night at their house, in a real bed!  I took the train back this morning.  Sorry no pictures today.

I am now listening to the torrential rains coming down on the cabin top.  I am hoping to move on to Annapolis tomorrow but mother nature will determen my progress. 

2 comments:

  1. Been waiting all day for thunderstorms here. It is beginning to look like some action is on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess I shouldn't have mentioned that you had had fair weather so far the other day since you are now deep in it with more on the way from the Carib. later this week. Hopefully, you will be able to get to Annapolis tomorrow. Raindrops on the cabin top calls for some Pussers. You did remember to stock it, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete