Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Last day (for now)

Tomorrow we fly home, why I don't know it was 80 today and not a cloud in the sky.  I am looking forward to being home for the holidays.  I spent the whole day cleaning the boat inside and out.  We will be away from the boat for a little over 7 weeks so I wanted to make sure everything is secure.  As promised below are pictures from our last leg to Ft. Myers Beach.


This was a cool sculpture on the waterway out side Ft. Myers.  It is two Manatees.


A little bit of "double wide" heaven down by the river.



It is hard to miss Ft. Myers with their high rise condos.



This is the north end of Ft. Myers Beach, very nice.



This is coming into Rives condo complex.  the slip is at the left end of the building tucked inside, I could not ask for a better place to leave my boat.  Thanks Rives and Kathy!!

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment