Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cocoa to Melbourne Beach, FL

This morning we went out for breakfast, a treat.  We had planned a short sail to Melbourne Beach so I took the time this morning to clean out the ice box. It had not been done since I left Cape Cod.  But more importantly I needed to inventory my Guinness supply in the bottom of the ice box.  It was determined that my supply is critically low! Procedures dictate that resupply must take top priority!  The reason for stopping at Melbourne Beach is Bill Greer has a house there and he had invited Candy and I to stop buy.  Bill came out in his boat to greet us and guide us to a safe anchorage close to his house.  He took us food shopping while Alice prepared a wonderful dinner and Bill had Guinness.  We had a great visit, thank you Bill and Alice.






1 comment:

  1. Land Ho for a Guinness! It's very important to keep that part of the larder full.
    I didn't know Bill was an early snowbird. How nice to be able to get together with them.
    Looks like more good weather for you...still crummy here.
    Successful Movie Night tonight at a new venue, Brian's brother's cottage in Rock Harbor. All the usual suspects were there for good fun and good food, etc.

    ReplyDelete